I'm made of bones, of the branches,
the boughs and the bough beating light
Well my feet are the trunks and my head is the canopy
And my fingers extend to the leaves in the eves
And a bright, brighter shine
It's my shine
And he was a baby abandoned entombed in a cradle of clay
And I was a soul who took pity and stole him away
And gave him the form of a faun to inhabit
A day, brightest day
It's my day
And you have removed this temptation
that's troubled my innocent child
To abduct and abuse and to render her rift and defiled
But the river is deep to the banks and the water is wild
I will fly you to the far side
The Hazards of Love
- The Hazards Of Love 1
- A Bower Scene
- Won't Want For Love (Marg..
- The Hazards Of Love 2 (Wa..
- The Queen's Approach
- Isn't It a Lovely Night?
- The Wanting Comes in Wave..
- An Interlude
- The Rake's Song
- The Abduction of Margaret
- The Queen's Rebuke/The Cr..
- Annan Water
- Margaret In Captivity
- The Hazards of Love 3 (Re..
- The Hazards of Love 4 (Th..