They talk about the golden rule but if I'd give a helping hand
They'll laugh and say I'm just a fool I guess I'll never understand
My friends all wished the best for me but when success was in my hand
They turned away in jealousy I guess I'll never understand
Then I found you and at last I knew
Our love was real if nothing else was true
Then I believed in life once more and all the lovely things we planned
And now you're walking off the door I guess I'll never understand
Turn the World Around
- Walk With Me
- Release Me (and Let Me Lo..
- Don't Keep Me Lonely Too ..
- That's All That's Left Of..
- When There's A Fire In Yo..
- I'll Love You More
- Turn The World Around
- It's Such A Pretty World ..
- I Guess I'll Never Unders..
- Castle Made Of Walls
- Love Finds A Way