"There must be some way out of here" said the joker to the thief
"There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief
Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth
None of them along the line know what any of it is worth."
"No reason to get excited", the thief he kindly spoke
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late".
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.
Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Punk Goes Classic Rock
- More Than a Feeling by Hi..
- Paint It Black by VersaEm..
- Free Fallin' by The Almos..
- We Are The Champions by M..
- Rock and Roll All Night b..
- Caught Up In You by We Th..
- Separate Ways (Worlds Apa..
- Your Love by I See Stars ..
- The Reaper by Pierce The ..
- Crazy Train by Forever th..
- Pour Some Sugar On Me by ..
- All Along The Watchtower ..
- Take Me Home Tonight by E..
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Neve..
- Dream On by Blessthefall ..
- Runaway by Lost (Bon Jovi..
- Walk This Way by New Stri..
- 1. Boyfriend by Issues (Just..
- 2. Love Song by Four Year St..
- 3. Mercy by The Word Alive (..
- 4. Apologize by Silverstein ..
- 5. Fuck You by Sleeping With..
- 6. Billie Jean by Breathe Ca..
- 7. Beautiful Girls by Baysid..
- 8. I Kissed A Girl by Attack..
- 9. What Goes Around... by Al..
- 10. When I Grow Up by Mayday ..