I got my sights set on you And I'm ready to aim
I got a heart that will never be tamed
I knew you were something special when you spoke my name
Now I can't wait to see you again
I've got a way of knowing when something is right
I feel like I must have known you in another life
'Cause I felt this deep connection
When you looked in my eyes Now I can't wait to see you again
The last time I freaked out I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about
Felt like I couldn't breath You asked what's wrong with me
You know my friends say "You're just being crazy"
The next time we hang out I will redeem myself
My heart can't rest 'till then
Whoah, Whoah I, I can't wait to see you again
I got this crazy feeling deep inside
When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night
I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs
That you can't wait to see me again
I got my sights set on you And I'm ready to aim...
Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 2
- What Goes Around... by Al..
- Apologize by Silverstein ..
- ...Baby One More Time by ..
- When I Grow Up by Mayday ..
- Over My Head by A Day To ..
- Smooth by Escape The Fate..
- Ice Box by There For Tomo..
- Flagpole Sitta by Chiodos..
- Beautiful Girls by Baysid..
- See You Again by Breathe ..
- Disturbia by The Cab (Rih..
- Toxic by A Static Lullaby..
- Love Song by Four Year St..
- I Kissed A Girl by Attack..
- 1. Boyfriend by Issues (Just..
- 2. Love Song by Four Year St..
- 3. Mercy by The Word Alive (..
- 4. Apologize by Silverstein ..
- 5. Fuck You by Sleeping With..
- 6. Billie Jean by Breathe Ca..
- 7. Beautiful Girls by Baysid..
- 8. I Kissed A Girl by Attack..
- 9. What Goes Around... by Al..
- 10. When I Grow Up by Mayday ..