I don’t think you know your place
Filling the streets with your shit
Down in the gutter, afraid to commit
I keep the faith even through the strife
Boston Hardcore born and raised
I will never stand by a fake
My enemies are all around
You talkin' smack, you watch your back
I chew you up, I spit you out
You’re nothing but a sell out punk who never stood for anything
I never want to live like you, you make me sick
I’d rather be let up than be a let up
People called me stupid names, that really hurts
I don’t care if I went to private school
I’ll smash your face in, don’t be so cruel
I stand for purity, honesty, respect
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness
Gentleness, and self-control
Get off my back or there’s hell to pay
I will not hesitate to call the cops
My dads a lawyer, you better stop
- The Swimmer by Amidst The..
- Love Me Back (feat. Cody ..
- Unbreakable by Chewed Up
- Save My Life by Amidst Th..
- Inconceivable Somatic Def..
- Take It Easycore by Sunri..
- Bite The Curb by Chewed U..
- Misogyneric (feat. Mike S..
- Pop Punk Pizza Party (fea..
- TDBYAMILTTTOTS by Canadia..
- I’m So Scene 2.0 (feat. M..
- Cosmic Metaphysical Veris..
- 2 Freaky 4 Da Club by $wa..
- Hey Jarrod, What’s That S..
- Goodbye Baltimore (Flute ..
- 1. 12 Days of a Pop Punk Chr..
- 2. Hey Jarrod, What’s That S..
- 3. Suck My 401k (feat. Chris..
- 4. Inconceivable Somatic Def..
- 5. Pop Punk Pizza Party (fea..
- 6. The Swimmer by Amidst The..
- 7. Pray for Progress by Verm..
- 8. Save My Life by Amidst Th..
- 9. Waifu (feat. Drewsif Stal..
- 10. First World Tragedy by Su..