Divine Mars, thou call'st me son
And thou, Apollo, my begin gav'st me
That dream hath my mind inflamed
And everyone a star hath become
My brothers and sisters in cosmic ectasy
Millions of sins and virtues were they
And all, the whole wealth of my life
That neither the end nor the beginning had
I could bestow
We could make love to numberless stars,
With our tiny hand the world embrace
Learn it and forget it, be begotten and die
Forever exist, only mightier and absolute
Myself am Solaris
Universe and oneness
Nothingness and chaos am I
The last bow to thee, Earth, before
I ride a cosmic snake and devour the stars,
Before I become the beast
And no mortal man durst my magic defy
Planet Satan, receive the eternal possessor!
Me for myself I ascend thee
Me for the world
- Decade Of Therion
- Ceremony Of Shiva
- Of Sephirotic Transformat..
- The Sermon To The Hypocri..
- The Alchemist's Dream
- Chant for ESCHATON 2000
- Diableria (The Great Intr..
- The Thousand Plagues I Wi..
- Satans Sword I Have Becom..
- In Thy Pandemaeternum [Bo..
- Driven By The FiveWinged ..
- The Past Is Like A Funera..
- The Entrance To The Spher..
- With Spell Of Inferno [Bo..
- Chawała Mordercom Wojciec..