And then the sun set and the dusk
Fell on my life
Transformations and metamorphoses
It was what I experienced there, on the south of heaven
I was striking with my fists at the heavens ceilings
Too low I fell, I did not reach the step-father's neck
Although his visage seemed so close
With bony fingers I desired to clench the crown of thorns
In vain, I have trampled the paradisical flower of love
And I trample its rights here, on the earth
Each sin - my soldier
A daemon of the several thousand strong cavalery
Not gods son I am, but the child of million stars
While each of them symbolises different human fraility greater than mine
I am the wisdom and the perfection of the universe.
- Decade Of Therion
- Ceremony Of Shiva
- Of Sephirotic Transformat..
- The Sermon To The Hypocri..
- The Alchemist's Dream
- Chant for ESCHATON 2000
- Diableria (The Great Intr..
- The Thousand Plagues I Wi..
- Satans Sword I Have Becom..
- In Thy Pandemaeternum [Bo..
- Driven By The FiveWinged ..
- The Past Is Like A Funera..
- The Entrance To The Spher..
- With Spell Of Inferno [Bo..
- Chawała Mordercom Wojciec..