Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely
Once I was eleven years old
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
Cause only those I really love will ever really know me
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely
Once I was 20 years old
I can see through them, through them
I'm drawing pictures, I'm fading
Will not use them, use them
- One Dance (feat. Harper) ..
- Pillowtalk (ZAYN Cover)
- Don’t Let Me Down (The Ch..
- This Is My Version
- 7 Years (Lukas Graham Cov..
- Hello (Adele Cover)
- Work (feat. Anth) (Rihann..
- Love Yourself (Justin Bie..
- Crash (Usher Cover)
- Never Forget You (Zara La..
- Hotline Bling (Drake Cove..
- Faded (feat. Anth) (Alan ..
- Stitches (Shawn Mendes Co..