Are as wet as a warthog's backside
But thick as you are, pay attention
My words are a matter of pride
It's clear from your vacant expressions
The lights are not all on upstairs
But we're talking kings and successions
Even you can't be caught unawares
So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
Be prepared for sensational news
A shining new era
Is tiptoeing nearer
I know it sounds sordid
But you'll be rewarded
When at last I am given my dues
And injustice deliciously squared
Yeah-heh... we'll be prepared, heh.
you'll never go hungry again!
With a king who'll be all-time adored.
To take certain duties on board
The future is littered with prizes
And though I'm the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
You won't get a sniff without me!
So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
(Oooh... La! La! La!)
(We'll have food!)
(Lots of food)
Decades of denial
Is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
And seen for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
- The Bells of Notre-Dame (..
- Belle (From Beauty and th..
- Prince Ali (From Aladdin)
- Friend Like Me (From Alad..
- I'll Make a Man Out of Yo..
- Under the Sea (From Littl..
- Part of Your World (From ..
- Kiss the Girl (From The L..
- Go the Distance (Roger Ba..
- Zero to Hero (From Hercul..
- You've Got a Friend in Me..
- Circle of Life (Elton Joh..
- Be Prepared (From Lion Ki..
- I Just Can't Wait To Be K..
- This is Halloween
- What's This? (From Nightm..
- You'll Be in My Heart (Ph..
- Son of Man (Phil Collins ..
- Strangers Like Me (Phil C..
- Two Worlds (Phil Collins ..
- DuckTales Theme