My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
There was a dude who looked like
a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel Air'
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
- Second Time Around (Step ..
- Sister Sister (Sister Sis..
- Tossed Salads & Scrambled..
- Everywhere You Look (Full..
- I'll Be There for You (Fr..
- Love and Marriage (Marrie..
- Yo! Home to Bel-Air (The ..
- As Days Go By (Family Mat..
- Baby All My Life I Will B..
- The Nanny Named Fran (The..
- Where Everybody Knows You..
- Family Guy (Family Guy Op..
- Hit the Road Jack (Unhapp..
- Saved by the Bell (Saved ..