That it wasn't your dress U had on
That wasn't your perfume
And what happened 2 the ring that I gave U'
What am I 2 assume'
I love U, but I just don't trust U anymore
That I could see right through U
U must apologise
I've always given U the best in life
Even in the wrong, it was right
I know U trust me, but U don't love me anymore
I would never pick the flower of my favourite protege
Maybe if I would have
Then U would not treat me this way
U tricked me - but U will not anymore
I love you, but I don't trust U anymore
- Rave Un2 the Joy Fantasti..
- Undisputed with Chuck D.
- The Greatest Romance Ever..
- Hot Wit' U with Eve
- So Far, So Pleased with G..
- The Sun, the Moon and Sta..
- Everyday Is a Winding Roa..
- Baby Knows with Sheryl Cr..
- I Love U, but I Don't Tru..
- Silly Game
- Strange but True
- Wherever U Go, Whatever U..