I'm but a raft in a sea of sorrow and greed
You bathed in my wine
Drank from my cup, mocked my rhyme
Your slit tongues licked my aching wounds
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
God it hurts give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing need
Scapegoat, dumkid, living a dream, romantic only on paper
Stay as you lay - don't lead me astray!
You'd be nothing without me
Take my life if you have the heart to die
Raped my words, played me a fool
Gather your precious glitter and leave me be
The Great Ones are all dead
And I'm tired, too
I truly hate you all
- Skyfall (Adele cover)
- Slaying The Dreamer (Nigh..
- Thank You, Pain (The Agon..
- The Falling Stone (Therio..
- The River Dragon Has Come..
- Show Me How To Live (Audi..
- When The Lights Are Down ..
- The Haunting (Somewhere I..
- A Whole New World (Walt D..
- Dream On (Aerosmith cover..
- Stricken (Disturbed cover..