I have to let you fade.
So spare me the male accusations.
I would have told you those things you wanted to hear
And I would have cared
The way you thought no one ever would.
And now my heart bleeds cold.
I refuse to be caressed by stone.
I now live emotionless and free from your pain.
My heart bleeds the darkest blood.
My heart is cold as stone
A rock feels no pain
No laughter. no loving. no contact.
- Solely Concentrating On T..
- My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- Outside The Boundaries Of..
- Beliefs And Obsessions
- Profound Hatred Of Man
- Beyond Man
- This Wake I Myself Have S..
- Eating Bullets Of Accepta..
- For The World