Ok, get a grip, get the hang of this flipper
It's like slipping two feet into one big, huge slipper
This way left, but which is right?
Well now I'll be circling in circles all night
Oh, so this is forward? No problem
To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore
Out of my shell, not closed up like a clam
Look out sea
This is me
Here I am!
Is alive and at home in the sea
I'm swirling and twirling so graceful and grand
Not stubbing my toes, getting stuck in the sand
I'm a splash in the world's biggest pool
This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be
For a moment, just a moment, lucky me
If only for one moment
I had shared with you all I know
The sea wouldn't be a mystery
Oh why did you have to go?
And brighter and bluer
And truer to life than before
Watch me soar!
Got a grin and a fin that works fine
My fingers are wrinkly and I really don't care
If all the curls have curled out of my hair
All the dreams I've been dreaming are real
Wish my mother could hear it
The sea is my song
For a moment, just a moment I belong
I will find you, my darling
And the moment that I do
I'll hold you close, my Melody
And sing the song of the sea
Sing the song of the sea with you
For a moment, just a moment
- Down to the Sea by Variou..
- Tip and Dash by Max Casel..
- Iko Iko by Samuel E. Wrig..
- Octopus's Garden by Samue..
- For a Moment by Jodi Bens..
- Give a Little Love by Sam..
- Hot, Hot, Hot by Samuel E..
- Here on the Land and Sea ..
- Part of Your World by Che..
- Limbo Rock by Samuel E. W..
- Coconut by Samuel E. Wrig..