Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?
Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
"Sure, she's got everything"
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal, I want more
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em? Oh - feet!
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again? Street
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet'cha on land they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word? Burn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea, wish I could be part of that world
- Down to the Sea by Variou..
- Tip and Dash by Max Casel..
- Iko Iko by Samuel E. Wrig..
- Octopus's Garden by Samue..
- For a Moment by Jodi Bens..
- Give a Little Love by Sam..
- Hot, Hot, Hot by Samuel E..
- Here on the Land and Sea ..
- Part of Your World by Che..
- Limbo Rock by Samuel E. W..
- Coconut by Samuel E. Wrig..