"Son," - my neighbor said to me.
"Know the emptiness of talking blue
the same old sheep."
Run - I'll do no more this walking
Haunted by a past I just can't see
To let go of the hand that has been
Clinging by its thick country skin
To my yellow country teeth
I - Will try on New York City
Explaining that the sky holds the
Wind the sun rushes in and a child
With a shotgun can shoot down
Honeybees that sting
BUT THIS BOY COULD USE A LITTLE STING!
Who - Do I have yet to meet?
You - You look a bit like coffee
And you taste a bit like me
How - Can I keep me from moving?
Now - I need a change of scenery
Just listen to me I won't pretend to
Understand the movement of the wind
Or the waves out in the ocean or how
Like the hours I change softly slowly
Plainly blindly oh me oh my!
- We Will Become Silhouette..
- We Drink on the Job by Ea..
- Sally's Theme by Alec Pur..
- Sleep The Clock Around by..
- This Momentary by Delphic
- Christmas Break by Alec P..
- Winter Lady by Leonard Co..
- The Skin of My Yellow Cou..
- Sally's Bedroom by Alec P..
- Spitting Fire by The Boxe..
- Here by Pavement
- The Trial of the Century ..