That went straight up to the moon?
Did we ever find that painting,
Of a man who climbed too soon?
A city grows and burns its home
A drop falls, a pool is born
A lake grows and joins the storm
One makes hate and one not enough
We're hunting witches and it's tearing me apart
And I'd like to say, we can show it up
We fought them in the snow
Six bullets making changes
All I know
I couldn't care for a sultry song
I know there is no time if nobody counts
I've got no more use for medicine
- If a Tree Can Drop It's L..
- Ink Well Paper Stains
- It's Floating Wicker Prop..
- The Jedis Are Going To Fe..
- Don't Bite The Hand That ..
- Call Sanctuary
- Between The Places We Bel..
- Coloured Pastels/Racing H..
- When Everything Is Done
- My Conscience Is The Only..