Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.
When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold-
or something much more colorful like that.
It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things.
And people tend to pass you over
'cause you're not standing out like
flashy sparkles in the water or stars in the sky.
And green can be cool and friendly-like.
And green can be big like a mountain,
or important like a river, or tall like a tree.
It could make you wonder why, but why wonder?
Why wonder, I am green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful!
And I think it's what I want to be.
- Friend Like Me by Ne-Yo
- Part of Your World by Jes..
- Can You Feel the Love Ton..
- Rainbow Connection by Gwe..
- Zero to Hero by Ariana Gr..
- In a World of My Own/Very..
- I Wan'na Be Like You (The..
- Colors of the Wind by Tor..
- A Spoonful of Sugar by Ka..
- Ev'rybody Wants to Be a C..
- A Dream Is a Wish Your He..
- Let It Go by Rascal Flatt..
- It's a Small World
- It's Not Easy Being Green..
- A Whole New World by Yuna
- Colors of the Wind by Sar..
- 1. Can You Feel the Love Ton..
- 2. Friend Like Me by Ne-Yo
- 3. Ev'rybody Wants to Be a C..
- 4. Rainbow Connection by Gwe..
- 5. A Spoonful of Sugar by Ka..
- 6. It's Not Easy Being Green..
- 7. A Whole New World by Yuna
- 8. Go the Distance by Harris..
- 9. Il en faut peu pour être ..
- 10. La belle et la bête by Ga..