She was watching me watching her.
I was singin' about an old flame burning,
She was hanging on to every word.
She was pouring out the wine.
Through the smoke and the beer,
It was perfectly clear,
That we were touching each others minds.
It was love ten feet away.
Imagine her in my arms, with that look on her face.
Lying somewhere in some shadowy place.
It was love just ten feet away.
I knew that I was heaven bound.
I could tell she was moved, but before I was through.
This stranger walked up and set down.
But she never took her eyes off me.
When he got up and left, I said to myself...
Woh-o-woh what a night this will be.
- Turn Me To Love
- Living Like Theres No Tom..
- If A Broken Heart Could K..
- A Hard Act To Follow
- If You Think Im Crazy Now
- Dont Our Love Look Natura..
- I Wonder Where You Are To..
- Ive Got The Heart For You
- Ten Feet Away
- Miami My Amy
- Hard Livin
- Dont Close Your Eyes
- Im No Stranger To The Rai..
- Would These Arms Be In Yo..
- When You Say Nothing At A..
- It Aint Nothin
- Im Over You
- I Wonder Do You Think Of ..